Valuing What Is Valuable

Values are not primary in the sense that principles built upon enduring truths are, but they can become more powerful when they are well placed. What we believe is valuable may or may not be so. Therefore, in a vacant value maze, sincere truth-seeking must take the serious student back to solid Source material. Belief-work is potentially long, hard work, sometimes soul-wrenching. However, without doing the work, we deprive ourselves of a solid basis for positive change.

Examine your values and value what is truly valuable.
__________________________________________

The Power of Full Engagement is challenging me and taking me to some new places in how I look at things I already value. I recomend the book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Ripple in Time

TODAY